o n e d a y p r i v a t e p h o t o g r a p h y w o r k s h o p s w i t h l e a n
Join me for a new year private photography workshop in my well loved home town of Canberra, Australia.
Workshops are open to all levels from beginners to fellow professionals and are tailored to specifically suit you and your photography interests and needs.
I’d love to share all I know and spend the day with you!
One Day Workshop | $1200 AUD
Location: Canberra, Australia
Dates: Various openings through March 2019 (first come first in!)
Feel free to bring a friend and share the cost!
Example one day workshop:
- Introductions and q&a’s over lunch. My shout!
- natural light digital photography 101
- 1 hour indoor photography session focusing on settings, angles, styling and composition
- 1 hour lifestyle and portraiture shoot with model (e.g chef, barista, a friendly face)
- 1 hour wandering outdoor photography session focusing on capturing a sense of place and afternoon light
- 1 hour post processing/editing/story telling session
- behind the scenes tips and tricks over a glass of wine/nibbles/tea/coffee
Example discussion topics to tailor your own itinerary:
- developing your photography style
- social media
- freelance lifestyle
- creative inspiration
- marketing / branding / pricing
- working with clients
- post production
- portfolio work
Example photography topics to tailor your own itinerary:
- Working with light
- Travel photography
- Light and bright photography
- Chiaroscuro (dark & moody)
- People and portraiture
- Capturing sense of space and place
For you to bring:
- Your Camera and lenses (let’s chat about your model so I am familiar before you arrive!)
- Laptop for editing (optional)
What I’ll throw in:
- Notebook & Pen
- Photography 101 digital keynote
- VSCO 6 lightroom Presets
- Food and drinks during workshop times
- Suggestions for accommodation if needed
Let’s chat more and create your ideal day long workshop to begin fuelling the excitement of learning about, exploring and experiencing the joy of photography.